Better known for my squash activities, my tennis background and experience are “almost as good”:
- Certified tennis instructor since 1976
- Head Coach of Men’s Tennis, Springfield College 1995-96
- Mental Training Consultant to “Les Deux Sebastiens”, 1989 World Jr. Tennis Champs, one of whom went on to Olympic Doubles Gold, Atlanta.
- Taught College Physical Education Tennis classes at: University of Toronto, Dawson College, Smith College
- Coached at summer clubs and camps from 1976 to present.
- NTRP 5.0 player, competing on World Racketlon Circuit 45+
- Current Member, Tennis Professionals Association (TPA)
- Tennis Canada Coach 3 “Trained”, qualified to coach U14-U18 national level juniors, up to an NTRP of 5.5. Click here for specifics of what I am trained to do.
- Wheelchair Tennis Instructor’s Cerificate 2005 Wheelchair Certificate
Do you coach College or top-level juniors? Click here to see the best tennis coaching resources in the world!
Tim having a “friendly” with Smith Collegue Don Siegel (sport psychology, motor learning):